We have selected for you 50 of the finest Zumba songs for your workout and good mood during a training. The songs are top hits in 2018 but are appropriate for all ages and types of workout.
What do you feel when you hear Zumba songs?
Zumba is a group cardio activity, usually based on dancing. A Zumba session typically includes dancing, fitness exercises, cardio training, and aerobics. Music can be of different styles: salsa, hip-hop, disco and many more. The choreography can vary, include meringue, jumping and cha-cha movements. Zumba became more and more popular recently. And which are the most popular Zumba songs?
50 favorite Zumba songs which are perfect for dancing
Music is very significant for every activity that we do. It can bring us inspiration, stimulation, motivation and, sum up – pure happiness. If you want to have a useful workout, choose your songs carefully, so they inspire you.
Here is a list of the best Zumba songs:
1. “La Bicicleta” by Shakira and Carlos Vives
This song is very addictive. The more you listen to it, the more you want to dance. It is easy to dance on the rhythm of this certain song. It’s suitable for pre-workout or at the middle of the workout – to reduce the pressure and excitement from the dances.
2. “Chantaje” by Shakira ft. Maluma
“Chantaje” means “Blackmail”. A sexy song, very suitable for dance combinations. It’s Shakira’s song, so it is always a powerful one. It’s a must for your Zumba mix.
The mixture of slow and fast rhythms in this song definitely will turn your cardio into a very useful workout.
3.”Hasta Abajo” by Yandel
The combination of fast and slow rhythms in this song will definitely make your cardio very beneficial.
4. “Follow the Leader” by Wisin and Yandel ft. Jennifer Lopez
Jenifer Lopez’s songs are excellent for Zumba. Energetic, funny, exciting – don’t miss them when building your Zumba playlist.
5. „Limbo“ by Daddy Yankee
Energetic, funny, nice Zumba song. With exotic flavor and interesting text, this song is a must for your workout.
6. „La Mordidita“ by Ricky Martin
Ricky Martin’s songs are very suitable for a Zumba workout. They have rhythm, lovely lyrics, strong beat – in one word – perfect! “La Mordidita” means “a little bite” in English, so it makes it even more tempting.
7. “More Than Friends” by Inna ft. Daddy Yankee
Romantic, with a pleasant melody, this Zumba song will give you more inspiration for dancing, and maybe for… love!
8. “Moviendo Caderas” by Yandel
A very motivating song, which can be used for any Zumba choreography. Give it a go! What do you feel? Do you feel inspired to dance? Let’s do it – it’s Zumba dancing time!
9. “Que Viva la Vida” by Wisin
This song always brings a good mood and funny moments due to the lyrics: live your life and be part of the party! Nice energy comes from this Zumba song. What do we learn from it? It’s important to celebrate every minute of our lives.
10. “Quiero Bailar (All Through the Night)” by 3BallMTY ft. Becky G
Such a wonderful song, thanks to the awesome beat, which provokes and motivates us. The Spanish lyrics are very sexy and maybe that’s the reason this song is so popular.
11. Zumba” by Don Omar
Very funny and moving Zumba song that will bring you long-lasting inspiration and dancing mood.
12. Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee & Justin Bieber, “Despacito”
A huge hit! Everyone knows that song, everyone dances on it. The best Zumba dancing song ever!
More Zumba songs that will inspire you to dance…
13. Daddy Yankee, “La Rompe Corazones”
14. Regina, “Ibiza Vibe”
15. Los 5, “Acapulco”
16. Pitbull, “Shake Senora”
17. Elvis Crespo, “Suavemente”
18. Snoop Dogg with David Guetta, “Sweat”
19. Don Omar, “Danza Kuduro”
20. Deorro with Elvis Crespo, “Bailar”
21. Wisin, “Que Viva la Vida”
22. Enrique Iglesias, “Bailando”
23. Juan Magan, “No Sigue Modas”
24. Wisin, “Ven Bailame”
25. Jennifer Lopez, “Ain’t Your Mama”
26. Bruno Mars, “Perm”
27. Shakira, “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)”
28. Zumba Fitness, “Pa La Discoteka a Bailar”
29. Zumba Fitness, “Zumba Mami”
30. Selena, “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom”
31. “Worth It,” Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink
32. “Focus,” Arianna Grande
33. “Lips are Movin,” Meghan Trainor
34. “Bang Bang,” Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
35. “What Do You Mean?” Justin Bieber
36. “Want to Want Me,” Jason Derulo
37. “Uptown Funk,” Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
38. “Love Myself,” Hailee St
39. “Cake By The Ocean,” DNCE
40. “Work This Body,” Walk the Moon
41. “Time of Our Lives,” Pitbull and Ne-Yo
42. “I Don’t Like It, I Love It,” Flo Rida feat. Robin Thicke and Verdine White
43. “Confident,” Demi Lovato
44. J Balvin & Willy William – Mi Gente
45. Camila Cabello – Havana
46. Willy Williams – Ego
47. Tylor Swift – Shake it off
48.Offenbach – Be Mine
49. Pharrell Williams – Happy
50. Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball
Why don’t you share this amazing collection of 50 Zumba songs with your instructor and build the best collection for active and amusing Zumba training? 🙂